[Nottingham] GPG (WAS: Mesh Networking)

Edward rennackered at netscape.net
Fri Oct 5 06:57:13 BST 2007

I, too, had blocked out the Thursday and was very wanted attending for
talk PHP.
I am on week 6 of a 10 week course in Long Eaton on Thursdays. Crap!
I, too, have a key pair and several forms of ID and can get to City
Centre most evenings/weekends.
I, too, have missed attending previously announced meetings for group
trust events/signings.
/All A pol A gies./     (lame reference to nirvana song).
So when will the youTube version of the talk be available?
And let me know if anybody gets a meet up going for the trusts.
eddacker