[Nottingham] Post-PHP talk?

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:30:10 BST 2007

Hi all,

> >     Well scrap that, after some discussion on irc we've got a _better_
> >     volunteer to do a talk. Danny King has said he'll do a talk entitled
> >     "Web Development, Linux and Productivity".
> >
> >     So thanks to Danny for that :)

I'm not sure that I'm better, but I'm more than happy to talk about
html, css and other web development technologies as that's what I love
doing!

> > I think the real ale society are meeting next Thursday, so I'd rather
> > you did it a different night :-)
>
> Well... As it happens I'm elsewhere that evening also. The only other
> evening free at The Navigation is that Friday.

> For the talk, I think the choice of evening goes to Danny!

Unfortunately, Friday is the only evening I can't do. As well as my
web development work I'm also a carer, and have an all night shift
that night. Sorry about that guys.

I'm free Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th - or if anyone could propose
other dates in the future I might be able to make those instead?

--
-------
 -Danny King