[Nottingham] Last night's talk and ubuntu screen refresh rate

Bob Marshall mbob71 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 06:10:43 BST 2007

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry I didn't get a proper chance to meet you last night but I really enjoyed the evening.  Danny is a very bright young man with a great future and a very lovely lady-friend too!

Now I am a little more comfortable with the idea, I look forward to coming along to more meetings in the future.  There is the little matter of making a contribution to the events, which I was unable to do last night.  Perhaps you could let me have some idea about 'subs' and I'll pitch in.

A very good night, thank you again.

Bob.