[Nottingham] Last night's talk and ubuntu screen refresh rate

gadget.pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 20 15:23:00 BST 2007

>> I had a great time and will definitely do my best to make it to more
>> meetings from now on, it was nice to see so many linux users in one
>> room!

Hi Team NLUG,

Hope everyone is ok as it has been a while since I have had a query.

I don't get to any meetings as I start work in the late afternoons but I
keep up with the goings on through the mailing list.

I just wanted to pass my thanks on to Danny for producing the talk on
line for the people who couldn't make the meeting. It must have taken
alot of time and effort.

Thanks again.

Pat