[Nottingham] (FWD) Profitable companies that rely on/develop Open Source

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 17:01:50 BST 2007

Folks,

For anyone interested:

"He is interested in building the case that 'open source is good for
Europe'.  It seems that while he _knows_ of the existence of European
companies who make a living supporting Open source products or
developing using Open Source, he doesn't actually know many personally.
 So he needs real data with real companies, instead of just 'anecdotal
evidence'."

(Merely forwarding the posting.)

Regards,
Martin

companies that	rely on/develop Open Source]