[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 07/11/2007 - Hyson Green Curry

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 13:11:22 GMT 2007

Folks,

A little advanced planning, just to show that we can get organized after
all year to practice!...

/Next/ week, Wed 07/11/2007, Beers and curry:

Meet 19:30

Sir John Borlase Warren,

1, Ilkeston Rd, Canning Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3GD
Tel: 0115 9474247

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/entertainment/pubs/sirjohn.shtml
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456345&y=340153&z=0&ar=Y

and then to wander onwards about 20:00 for a 20:15 curry at:

Shebab Nan Kebab
6-8 Radford Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 5FS
Tel: 0115 9781696

I can highly recommend it for the food. Bangladeshi, Pakistani cuisine.
BYO for drinks and there's an off-license around the corner.

It's also quite limited for seating capacity so we will need accurate
numbers for those whom are turning up.

Please let us know,

martin at ml1.co.uk