[Nottingham] Re: Social - 5th September

john.whitehead at romofabrics.com john.whitehead at romofabrics.com
Mon Sep 3 13:03:57 BST 2007

Andrew Beale wrote on 01/09/2007 12:15:11:

> From: Andrew Beale <m1eai at mac.com>
> Subject: [Nottingham] Social - 5th September
>
> Hi People,
>
> Well its my turn so how I thought "How about a little Italian action!"
>
> So Pre-meet at  at Langty's from 7 p.m.
>
> And onwards to Zizzi's at 8 p.m.
>
> I am going to make a booking for a table so if people would be so
> kind to give me an idea of numbers before monday night I would
> appreachate it.
>
> Cheers and see you there.
>
> Andy Beale
> m1eai @ mac.com
>
> "I reject your reality and substitute my own." ? Adam Savage

Hi Andy,

Count me in.

Cheers,

John
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.