[Nottingham] Beeston Beers! Tonight!! Wed 12/09/07

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Wed Sep 12 19:28:07 BST 2007

On Wednesday 12 Sep 2007, Martin wrote:
> David Aldred wrote:
> > On Wednesday 12 Sep 2007, Martin wrote:
>
> [---]
>
> >> There's a small group of us happen to be meeting in the Last Post in
> >> Beeston at 22:00 tonight.
>
> [---]
>
> > Might join you - Peter has a meeting in Beston this evening which I think
> > is due to end up in the Last Post at a similar time, so we might both be
> > with you.
>
> 'Twill be good to see you.
>
> Any interest in a DVD of kubuntu-7.04-dvd-i386.iso that I've just
> downloaded?

7.04 - that's Feisty?   Already got it running, and I don't plan on
reinstalling 7.04 any time soon.

I'm fairly seriously considering trying Sidux on my main machine sometime
soon...

When I get round to it.....  which is probably a few weeks off since I
recently upgraded a team website template for a youth football club, and I'm
now trying to cope with the flow of requests from the constituent teams for
their existing sites to be upgraded!

--
David Aldred