[Nottingham] Next socials

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 20:36:20 BST 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 2:03 pm, Joshua Lock wrote:

> Also, just so I'm adding to the signal as well as the noise, what
> about Frankie and Bennies?
> I'm not sure how good the Nottingham one is but they do pizza, pasta
> and burgers. How bad can it be?

Given how poor I am at getting to any meetings, I hesitate to say anything,
but as I was looking forward to Zizzi (my 'foreign' taste in food is limited
to pizza and pasta, even then I have to be careful), so I second the idea of
Frankie and Bennies.

Just have to see how my calendar is, what with BCS meetings and InterFaith
council I have just been elected to, apart from trips to cinema and theatre
with my family.

Godfrey