[Nottingham] [Meet] Thurs 20/09/2007 at The Navigation

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 12:03:57 BST 2007

Folks,

The next meet/talk is an "open" forum/floor/mike and fix-it evening at
our usual Navigation venue this Thursday.

I may spark up some discussion about CPUs and PC building. Or anyone
else is welcome to mention anything of Linux/computer interest. It's an
'open' evening.

You are welcome to bring along any computery stuff for fix-it help or
just to show off.

Or you're welcome to call along just to enjoy the beer!

Depending on what happens and how busy the ground floor becomes, we may
stay there or you will find us in the room upstairs. Just ask the
friendly bar staff if you can't find us.

19:30 meet, 20:00 discussions/hackings

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham