[Nottingham] cygwin mirror sites

Phil Court dunkirk_phil at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 14:18:11 BST 2008

Hi,
Im trying to
install cygwin ( on XP) and I am currently trying to download from a list of
mirror sites ( http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html
).
However  I keep getting the same error Unable to get setup.ini from <mirror site
URL>  . Should I keep trying all the mirror
sites or is there is a better way of installing cygwin ( or cywgin x)
?
The mirror sites I have currently tried are

ftp://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/cygwin/
ftp://ftp.easynet.be/cygwin/

ftp://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/sourceware.org/pub/cygwin/

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/sourceware.org/pub/cygwin/

Thanks
Phil