[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wed 02/04/2008 Big Wok Food 'n' Beers meet

Jonathan john00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:09:08 BST 2008

On 02/04/2008, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  Reminder for *TODAY* Wed 02/04/2008:
>
>  > The Big Wok Chinese Buffet Restaurant
>  >
>  > 114 Upper Parliament Street,
>  > Nottingham
>  > 0115 9583666

Sounds great BUT I'm making an appearance at a ShefLUG event this evening:
http://www.meiring.org.uk/sheflug/mailarchive/2008/03/msg00021.html

Admittedly it does say 'Saturday the 2nd of April' further down the
e-mail. He does, however, state unambiguously on his blog '2nd of
April' [http://hackervisions.org/?p=9]. I can't seem to google
absolute confirmation either way! I'll brave it - good revision
procrastination regardless.

I'll be getting the 16:42 train from Nottingham, arriving 17:34 [52
mins] (the next direct train arrives at 18:34 which is pushing it
given I've never been to Sheffield before!). Will be located in the
cafe opposite the departures board from 16:30 if anyone is interested
in joining.

Regards, Jonathan