[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 02/04/2008 Big Wok Food 'n' Beers meet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 21:29:01 BST 2008

[---]
> The Big Wok Chinese Buffet Restaurant
[---]
> and beers at Lantry's:

And a good nosh it was too. Just watch out for the potent chillies in
the Teppan-(Veggie)-Yaki!

Much discussion as ever was had even if we did delve into Terry
Pratchett's Diskworld and Douglas Adams's HHGTTG for quite a while. I
think the connectivity there was something to do with beer, AI,
keyboards, octal darts, hex ants, and Alzheimer's or some such... Must
be still suffering myself :-(

There was even some discussion of some form of LAN party (one person
cried into his pepsi that we're so geekie that noone ever plays or buys
any of his games!), install 'n' fix-it fest, Sunday "Info-Point" at
Harvey Hadden Hall, or just a general play-day. Any others' thoughts?

And then there was the usual dash for the pumpkin bus.

All good fun.

Next event is a Nav talk,

martin at ml1.co.uk