[Nottingham] RE: [Social] *Tomorrow* Wed 23/04/2008 Last Post Beeston Beers, (Martin)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 10:07:50 BST 2008

Joshua Lock wrote:
[---]
> Dude, have you ever pulled at a LUG meet? Also have you ever wanted to?

Beer? The Nav does indeed have some good guest ales on.

Ohhhhhh... Not the beery version!...

Hey! We've got some good beauties in the group! All already partnered.
(Except possibly one with international connections? Too discrete to ask!)

There were some good stunners in your computer group also...

:-)

> P.S: What prowess?!?!

Perhaps we need to get out more to promote more Penguin freedom and
computing?

martin at ml1.co.uk