[Nottingham] NLUG Website

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 11:09:21 UTC 2008

Folks,

Taking the title from another posting in recent days:

*We are not dead*

> FYI: The NLUG website is down for the moment.
>
> The kind volunteers that host our site (and all the other LUG sites) at
> their own expense are working to get it back online.

The lug.org.uk is back up but they've had to disable all the clever
active stuff that many groups have for their web pages. At the moment,
we're redirected to a static page for BLUG. Much nicer than the default
apache "It works!" default html page, even if it isn't us!

There's various volunteers at lug.org.uk doing their stuff to get us all
back on the web.

Meanwhile, please watch the maillist for details of our next meets.

martin at ml1.co.uk