[Nottingham] Next Navigation Talk (21st Aug) Cancelled

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 14:58:10 UTC 2008

Michael Quaintance wrote:
[---]
> There's a Northern Virginia, USA NLUG splinter group as well but the
> numbers are a little low right now :)

Hey! Good to hear from you...

We're all for whatever splinter groups in our campaign to conquer the
world! ;-)

> I'll have to get in touch with NOVALUG http://novalug.com/ soon. I'm
> missing my Tux fix. And my job will soon involve more Linux goodness
> than ever. Writing a hardware simulation environment in Linux to run
> as a reference platform for the embedded software we produce over
> here.

Sounds good and interesting. Keep us posted.

Could we try a video hookup for a meeting perhaps?... It would be a good
experiment at the very least...

And hope you're acclimatising over there ok,

Have fun,

martin at ml1.co.uk