[Nottingham] Next Navigation Talk (21st Aug) Cancelled

Jason Cozens jason.cozens at computer.org
Mon Aug 18 19:11:53 UTC 2008

>> It's early days so I don't know what I can produce by next
>> week but I'm up for the annihilation of my ideas...
>
> Now that is interesting. I'm game for that.
>
> We can promise to be very gentle... Honest... :-)
>
> Schedule for a talk date that I can make also?
>

> Cheers,
> Martin

This is very early days so I won't mind doing something
again with hopefully more detail in the near future.

For this Thursday I can get a few slides together (OOo).
Can we get hold of a projector and a computer?

I can also give an overview of the first python simulation
I've written.

Any thoughts?
Cheers,
Jason.