[Nottingham] NLUG Next Nosh(es) for December 2008

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 18:22:17 UTC 2008

Folks,

Another year and December is here already! Phew!!

For the next NLUG meets, we have for your variety two offerings for
which you are all very welcome for one and/or for all...

1: Wed 03/12/2008
=================

To keep with the usual first Wed of the month meet, there is a Beeston
food 'n' beers. To give a choice (as ever) there is:

Pizza/Pasta at Amores
http://www.amoresrestaurant.co.uk/

or

Cantonese Chinese at Yun's
http://www.touchnottingham.com/business/list/bid/3683818

And then beers in The Last Post
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=758

Let me know whether food, beer, both, which food. I'll book or not as
appropriate! (OK, so usual last moment stuff :-) )

2: Thurs 11/12/2008
===================

A Fluff Special... Near enough to Christmas to consider this the NLUG
Christmas Meal #1 (Or will that be the January meet-up meal for the NLUG
bash?...)

>> The new suggested date is Thursday the 11th of December,

>> Fantasticly unavailable website at:
>>
>> http://www.lagunatandoori.co.uk/
>>
>> 7:30 meet at the Salutation (or the Roebuck, whatever.)
>>
>> 8pm for food
>>
>> Anybody else available and up for this date and/or location?
>>
>> (I'll have to call and see if this would be a book in advance job anyway
>> since it's getting close to Chriastmas.)

I'm on for both.

Anyone else?

Fluff is coordinator for this one ;-)

Let us know, and all are welcome!