[Nottingham] [Talks] *TODAY* Thurs 21-02-2008: Arduino; And What GPL?!

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Sat Feb 23 11:44:04 GMT 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 11:12 +0000, Michael Erskine (at home!) wrote:
> Jeez - that last post took 20 hours to reach the list - yahoo have done
> this with my nlug posts before - Grrrr :X

Dare I mention that they might come through a bit quicker if you used a
HELO name which is actually resolvable outside your local LAN?

HELO fs1.ketech.local

If any machines I run (privately or at work) got a HELO name like that,
they'd reject the message. One would assume that Yahoo sometimes slow
things down or score them higher with that type of detail.

Graeme