[Nottingham] latitude LS laptop

Richard Davies richard at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 13:34:24 GMT 2008

On Monday 31 December 2007 19:20, Michael Erskine (at home!) wrote:

Anybody have a Cd drive for a Dell latitude LS that they would be prepared to
bring to a meeting to help me install Linux? I've just been given this laptop
but there is no CD drive and it won't boot from the USB so a USB CD drive or
Linux on a stick is not very helpful. Anyone interested in helping get Linux
on this machine if I bring it to one of the meetings sometime? It currently
is running a French version of windows XP.

Regards
Richard.
--
"Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."