[Nottingham] [Social/Tech] Thurs 17/01/08 Open mic and meeting planning

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 08:49:28 GMT 2008

namaste wrote:
> First, sorry if I have not followed the conventions for posting.

Conventions? What conventions??

There's only the common sense bit about whether to "Reply" to an
existing thread or to "Write/New" a posting for to create a new thread. ;-)

I think these postings merit a "Reply" action :-)

(And for those not knowing about 'threading', then either you're still
using tty for reading your mail via telnet on old thermionic valves, or
you're already using a threaded mail reader and never noticed!)

> I'll be attending the meeting on Thursday with my little Asus Eee PC and
> my big Gutsy Gibbon Thinkpad.

Marcel, you're very welcome as always and 'twill be good see you there!

Happy New Year

martin at ml1.co.uk