[Nottingham] digital camera query

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 06:09:14 BST 2008

OK, so I have the camera working now and all the photos transferred to my
Linux laptop. The solution ? Well, in the process of installing gphoto2 I had
to install newer versions of libgphoto2 and libusb, and needless to say when
I subsequently opened up digiKam it recognised the camera and transferred the
photos.

Regards,
Godfrey

PS Sorry I'll not make it to the Big Wok, but I'm on family taxi service.