[Nottingham] Security get-togethers?

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:04:27 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've been getting more and more into security, penetration testing &
forensics lately and I managed to get my hands on a great little
testing box to act as a victim/suspect.

I arranged with a friend to come around and try to break the victim
with me (and then try to perform forensic tests on it) and I was
wondering if there are people on this list that might be interested in
this too? I always thought it was easier to learn about something
together! Or perhaps does anyone feel like being a teacher & just
having fun?

--
- Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Web Design.

Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
Web: www.GleamingPixel.co.uk