[Nottingham] Hello Everyone

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 12:28:12 BST 2008

Paul Mellors wrote:

> [...]
[---]
>     Hello Daniel
>
>     There is no right or wrong answer to this, you use what you prefer
[---]

Paul,

That's one of the best examples I've seen of topsy-turvy html Microsoft
posting ever!

To all, can we avoid the lazy "I don't care if there is a 5 MByte trail
of quoted posts trailing off to infinity below the screen"-and-"I'm too
lazy to cut out the unnecessary bits" silliness please?

Note: For those trying to read the digests, multiple screens of ever
increasing repeated quotes make the digests unreadable and unusable.

Please, no top posting unless it really does make reverse chronological
sense.

Thanks all,

Addendum:

My views are summed up quite nicely with these examples: