[Nottingham] (no subject)

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 20:49:39 BST 2008

Hi,

There are two parts to configuring scripts to run in Apache - one is to define
what files are scripts (endings such as '.pl' and '.php); the other limits
the directories where scripts reside. It seems that you are missing this
second point. Normally you would have to define each directory that you want
to handle script files with the OPTIONS command, and in particular the
ExecCGI parameter.

Hope that helps

Godfrey