[Nottingham] Arduinofiddles

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 6 15:22:27 GMT 2008

On Thursday 06 March 2008 11:12:03 Chris Burton wrote:
> http://www.8086.net/images/solar-voltage.png

Most excellent!

> What's everyone else using theirs for?

Still wrestling with transistor calculations to drive a musical skipping rope
noise-maker following a rhythm tapped into a button and recorded by the
arduino. It's a very poor sequencer but I plan to add more output devices
including some physical ones - e.g. there's a battery operated air-freshener
device called Airwick X-Press that squirts air freshener from an aerosol
every few minutes - I want to control one or more of these with my sequencer
to perhaps spray paint onto a canvas mounted on a spinning bicycle wheel. An
electronic art critic wanders by every 10 minutes and decides whether it's
any good using a webcam that sends a link to the picture to a number of IRC
channels where people are asked to vote using a web interface.

I think I should get a medal if I actually complete this!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
In olden times sacrifices were made at the altar -- a practice which is
still continued.