[Nottingham] help with PHP Smarty please

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 06:48:58 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have an urgent little job which was written using Smarty templating in PHP.
It is all loaded on a webserver somewhere, and has worked OK on my home
machine. Needless to say there is no output whatever when run on the hosting
machine. Smarty FAQ says that is because the path to the directory holding
the template is either wrong or has wrong permissions. I have checked both
and cannot see the problem. I know that it is going into the Smarty class
because it successfully creates a Smarty object.

Anyone know how to turn on error messages? I have tried the debug but that
only shows the template filename requested and its variables.

Any other suggestions to help me?

Godfrey