[Nottingham] help with PHP Smarty please

Peter Woods peterwoods at f2s.com
Wed Mar 12 19:45:33 GMT 2008

>  Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Design.
>
> Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
> www.GleamingPixel.co.uk
Impressed to see XHTML 1.0 strict on your home page,
 but this:

If you are reading this, your computer has told us that you are
using a very old version of Internet Explorer (version 5).
Unfortunately, this version is so old that it can not display
this and most other websites correctly. We strongly suggest
that you update your version of Internet Explorer by going to this web address:

surely should read something like this:

If you are reading this, your computer has told us that you are
using a very old version of Internet Explorer (version 5).
Unfortunately, this browser is so old that it can not display
this and most other websites correctly. We strongly suggest
that you update your browser to Firefox by going to this web address:

Cheers

Pete Woods