[Nottingham] This week's technical meeting

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 12:35:32 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 22:04:19 godfrey wrote:
> Sorry, although Thursdays in term time are usually out of the question, I
> cannot possibly make tomorrow as I am one of the group organising our
> (Baha'i Faith) New Year Party. This year we will have lots of Baha'is from
> around the area as well as representatives from other faiths.

Ah, I see from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_calendar that
the Baha'i New Year is tonight! Have a good party -- I shall raise a glass
(appropriately non-alcoholic) to the faith.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Tcl tends to get ported to weird places like routers.
		-- Larry Wall in <199710071721.KAA19014 at wall.org>