[Nottingham] NLUG 'Geeks' list

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sun May 4 13:45:01 BST 2008

Folks,

This is just a reminder about our 'geeks' list.

Firstly, it's /not/ 'geekie' at all. That was just an easily remembered
name to call it!

We have an 'alternate' list to keep organisational 'chatter' off the
main list after we had complaints that the main list was 'too busy'.

Anyone interested is welcome to join the list and any and all help and
ideas will be greatly welcomed. This is /everyone's/ group and the group
is whatever the active people in the group make it. (Michael-S, no
rabble-rousing comments please! ;-) )

Please email if you're interested,

Cheers All,

martin at ml1.co.uk