[Nottingham] Short term computer forensics experience

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:16:23 BST 2008

I apologise if that last post went through blank!

I'm a gap year student, soon to be going off to Durham university to
do computer science and one of the career routes I've been considering
is computer forensics (or cyber forensics) and I would very much like
to get some experience before starting my course. I have written to
the Nottinghamshire Police as they seemed the obvious people to
contact, but I wonder if anyone could suggest any other organisations
that might be a good idea for me to get in touch with?

It would have to be a 2 month placement max, between August and
October (I'm out of the country before that) but I'm very willing to
work for nothing and indeed just observe if not contribute!

Thanks in advance, hope to see you at the meeting tomorrow.

--
- Danny King of Gleaming Pixel Web Design.

Email: danny at gleamingpixel.co.uk / dannyking at gmail.com
Web: www.GleamingPixel.co.uk