[Nottingham] Running LOGIC sw in linux

gadget.pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Sat May 31 11:18:40 BST 2008

Hi all.

I don't know if there are any budding music artists out there using the
Apple LOGIC sw but if there are, have you managed to run it on linux or
are you using a mac?

My nephew is studying at college using this sw and I would to help out
but have no clue about what macs will run the sw without issues (price
being a major factor here) or whether I could build a linux box running
some sort of emulator. As i have never gone down the root of Wine or
VmWare as yet, I don't know how hard it would be.

Is it possible and pretty straight forward or should I just get a cheapo
mac to save on time and hassle? Any advice welcome.

Thanks
pat