[Nottingham] ubuntu 8:10 - the 'yawn' version

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Nov 6 13:51:18 UTC 2008

First of all, a warm welcome to all the new Bruces, Michaels, etc. who
have recently joined us.

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Michael Erskine wrote:

> I for one would like to feed the troll :)

*stands by, holding the fire hose*

> I haven't yet "had the misfortune" but I'm going to do it anyway
> unless sort of evidence is forthcoming.

Same here, just downloaded the Kubuntu version.

Hey, if nothing else, the ibex wallpaper is more bad-a$$ than the
artsy-fartsy psycodelic heron, right?

>> do not bother - it puts back Linux computing 18 months - which is the amount
>> of community service that anyone who says it is good should serve!
>
> Yeah, yeah, yeah... substance please.

Agreed.  If you're going to say something is cr at p, at least state a
reason... Even if it's just an inferior wallpaper experience. :-)

Cheerz,

-Stef