[Nottingham] ubuntu 8:10 - the 'yawn' version

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Nov 6 17:37:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Alan Pope wrote:

> 2008/11/6 ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org>:
>> Canonical have *just* done a limited run of one with an ibex, too.
>> Andy's added one to his wardrobe of funky shirts.  Personally, the ibex's
>> massive horns do more for me than the curlified heron's bill did, but to
>> each his own. ;-)
>>

> It was even more limited edition than you can imagine. It was
> withdrawn. As I understand it less than a hundred were sold (I have 2)
> :)
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Interesting.  Any idea why they withdrew it?  Copyright?  Offensive horns?
Radioactive?  Made from hemp containing THC?  Poor quality?  Does it fall
completely apart when you pull on a particular exposed thread in just the
right way? (Could prove interesting!)

Please tell me, or I run the danger of my imagination eating me alive...

-Stef