[Nottingham] Gadget clearance

Andrew Beale m1eai at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 16:59:46 UTC 2008

Hi people,

Just been having a tidy out and have a few items for sale :-

1.	Apple IBook G4 - 12 inch white.  Comes with OS X 10.3.9, 640 MB Ram
30 Gigabyte HD, Wireless etc  In very  good condition.  Come in a blue
Crumpler messenger bag.  £150 ONO
2.	Eee pc 701 - The original Eee pc - now have upgrade so moving it
on.  In original box with software case etc.  £70 ONO
3.	Dell Axim PDA, with power supply docking station, case - Free to a
anyone who wants to play

If anyone is interested please send me an email.  Will bring to next
LUG meet if any one wants to look at it.

Andy Beale
m1eai at mac.com

"I hate reality but it is the only place I can get a good steak." --
Woody Allen