[Nottingham] Navigation Meet confirmed, Thursday Nov 20th, 7:30pm onwards.

Jason Liquorish jason at dropshock.com
Tue Nov 18 01:22:47 UTC 2008

ForkBombFluf wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This hereby denotes confirmation that at least three of us, bare minimum,
> should be on hand at the Navigation on Thursday evening with equipment, so
> that others may compare the size, shape, and feel of some of our closest
> friends, namely:
>
> -The dainty 7" Asus eeepc 701 graced by Xandros
>
> -The delightful 8.9" Acer Aspire One sporting Linspire,
>
> -And possibly one of the 10" Eee models as well.
I really should attempt to get to this one, I am looking to purchase an
eee 701 or 900 within the near future and could do with a test drive. I
have pretty much dismissed the Aspire One due to reports of a sluggish
SSD and the weird mouse config though.

I hope to make the meet and finally meet you guys for the first time
although something usually comes up and so far a job interview is in the
way.

--
Jason Liquorish <jason at dropshock.com>