[Nottingham] Digital cameras & capacitor plague -- Oh my! Panthercam!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 23:37:27 UTC 2008

Jim,

> ... Looking for something else to occupy my spare time outside of
> family matters.

I hope the family are not too onerous! What with Christmas 'n' all to
become all 'family-like' for deciding (or not) what to watch on the
goggle-box...!

Err... Perhaps take a look at the webcam code and packaging for the
Panther?... ;-)

That's one I'll be experimenting with again, but it's a bit of a pain
having to recompile it for each new kernel version. Also, for just
minimal controls. Nice would be to be able to take full-res snapshots...
(Rather than video. Or am I missing something...)

martin at ml1.co.uk