[Nottingham] Next meet?

john doe musik-maker at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 02:44:15 UTC 2008

Why wait until january, perhaps we can help you via this list.  If you post your exact problem, i'm sure we'll do our best to help.Date:  to help you.Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:13:33 +0000From: sandra.mclean2 at btinternet.comTo: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.ukSubject: Re: [Nottingham] Next meet?

hello,is there any chance of a meeting in january? is it the type of forum where i could bring my laptop in,only i'm still having problems with hungry heron and downloading updates for it?i could do with some advice from people who know what they're doingthank yousandra