[Nottingham] [Fix-It] Navigation, Tomorrow, Thu Oct 16

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Wed Oct 15 12:59:05 UTC 2008

As Martin L. is busy imploding this week, a few of the rest of us plan to
pop along to the Navigation tomorrow night (around 7:30 or 8ish till
whenever) to engage in an impromptu fix-it/social evening.  They do have
power sockets available, so feel free to bring your computing kit along.
(Please leave your particle accelerators and kilowatt amplifiers at home
though, the Nav doesn't need the lights dimming any more than usual.)

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm

Some will also be dining at 6:00ish at the Big Wok on Upper Parlaiment
Street--

http://www.bigwok.co.uk/

All are welcome to join at either or both venues, though if anyone wants
to join us at the Big Wok it might be a good idea to let me know so that
we're sure to hijack a large enough table to accomodate you.

Hope to see a few there,

-Stef