[Nottingham] Introduction and Java Question

Jason Liquorish jason at dropshock.com
Sun Oct 19 10:24:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:21:42 +0100
David Aldred <david at familyaldred.org.uk> wrote:

> ...so you need to count instances of numbers read from the list, then
> sort by the count.  The mode is the highest in the sort - if there's
> more than one highest count then you print both/all.

Yep that is what I need to do, I have tried a few things including if
statements and while loops but I just cannot seem to get it working. I
was creating an array and putting all the numbers into that, then I had
a second array which I input the count of each number in the first
array into the corresponding index, this obviously left redundant data
laying about but I could not get it working correctly anyway =(

--
Jason Liquorish <jason at dropshock.com>