[Nottingham] Introduction and Java Question

James Dobson dob_3001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 11:57:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Would be a two/three liner in perl ;) but I think you just need to put the results into a array and then when it comes to printing them out just loop through the results and print the result out.

Maybe put all the results into 2D array i.e.

[
Mean = [ X ],
Medium = [ X ],
Mode = [ X, Y],
]

That way you can just loop through each key value to return the results and not do something specific for just mode.

JD