[Nottingham] Fwd: BBC Backstage Christmas Bash 2008 - 13th Dec, sign up now

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Thu Oct 30 16:43:39 UTC 2008

This might be a bit of a journey for you, but it would be good to see
you there all the same!

Tickets are FREE but booking is completely necessary.
I expect them to go very very fast, so get yours now and don't mess
around. :)

It's likely that sponsors will be brightening up our night in various
ways... (it could be you!)

...just thought I'd let you all know,  it'd be good to see you there!

Tim