[Nottingham] Navigation meeting, 2nd April (email!)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 22:47:16 UTC 2009

Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
>> Next tech evening is something about supercomputers!
>
> Can we change a hosting place into something more WiFied?

Not sure /any/ place in the UK can be WiFi-ed to the bandwidth of the
latest (Hyper?)JANET or your server bandwidth! :-o

We're always open to other good (free, free-ish) venues, with or without
beer. Meanwhile, the Nav has proved to be a good home for our meets.

... We could offer to fix their WiFi... I'll gently ask in time for the
next meet.

martin at ml1.co.uk