[Nottingham] "Big Name" Distros Update

Simon Sleaford simon.sleaford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:48:01 UTC 2009

Alex,

My wife insists that Windows stays on the computer at home even though the
only thing she uses it for is browsing the net. I've decided to let it fall
into a "state of disrepair" by not updating the AV and Spyware on it. I will
then annoyingly be unable to find my old XP disc and install Ubuntu on there
for her to use. I doubt she'll have any real grumbles as long as she can get
on Ebay and Facebook :)

Simon