[Nottingham] epia stuff (Was: Nottingham Digest, Vol 290, Issue 5)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 12:58:46 UTC 2009

Benjamin,

> Hi, its been AGES since I looked at this egroup but I thought I would just

Good to see you unlurk ;-)

> If on some dormant server somewhere you can find an ISO epios then all the
> work is already done for you.

Hey! Much more fun to roll-your-own given a good howto :-)

If you want 'quick', then there is also such as the DSL and Puppy
distros all already done. They've worked fine on my old C3 in the past.

> Likewise http://freepia.org/ is also a good one to play with.
> The groundwork already having been done on both of those.

Eeeek... That site is a little 'dusty'. There must be a more lively epia
group somewhere...

> Just a heads up, (Seeing as I used to work for epiacenter)

OK... So what is/was that?

martin at ml1.co.uk