[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Q&A Session Thursday 06/08/09

Phil Court dunkirk_phil at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:10:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I am looking forward to coming down tonight as I have a few Questions-and-Answers and 'Fixit' queries.
I have a samsung R60 vista laptop which I would like to convert to a dual boot vista/ubuntu syste m. This is my 'Fixit' querie and there will be a couple of pints in it for
a solution. Is simon osbourne going to be there ?
Also if debating or Questions-and-Answers are short on the ground I would be
interested in a short description/overview of embedded linux.
Thanks (and see you all later)
Phil

> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:58:13 +0100
> From: martin at ml1.co.uk
> To: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: Re: [Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Q&A Session Thursday 06/08/09
>
> Folks,
>
> *Tonight*
>
> > This Thursday is a general Questions-and-Answers and 'Fixit' evening.
> >
> > All are welcome to share questions and (hopefully) answers and
> > discussions to anything and everything Linux!
> >

> > All at our favourite venue:
> >

> > The Navigation
> >
> > http://www.thenavvy.co.uk/
> >
> > *Thursday 06/08/2009*
> >
> > Meet:	19:30
> > (in the bar somewhere - look for penguins or just shout "where's NLUG!")
> >
> > Talk/Questions/Discussion:	20:00
> > (in the room upstairs)
> >
> > Beers and Linux and other topics until 23:00
> >
> > The Navigation Inn
> > 6 Wilford Street
> > Nottingham
> > NG2 1AA
> > Tel: 0115 9417139
> >
> > http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
> > http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x
> >

> > We are in the large room upstairs. WiFi access available(?).
> >
> > To find us, just look for any penguins or a cluster of netbooks!
> > Or ask the friendly bar staff.
>
> All welcome,
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> --

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U