[Nottingham] New Monitor

Matthew Tompsett matthewbpt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:00:41 UTC 2009

Have you installed the proprietary nvidia driver for this card or are you
using the open source driver? I have a similar monitor to yours, its the
x233H rather than the x193H, before I installed the proprietary driver it
couldn't output the correct resolution. I suggest you installed the nvidia
driver here
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/linux_display_ia32_100.14.11_uk.html after
doing so it should use the right resolution automatically (in my experience
at least)

Matt