[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 19/08/2009 Food 'n' MORE deadly sins

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Mon Aug 17 11:07:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, James Gibbon wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:15:24 +0000 (UTC)
> ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org> wrote:
>

>> Google, apparently!  Go enter "yo sushi nottingham" into Google and all
>> will become clear.
>>

> Not really .. I see "1 Weekday Cross Nottingham NG1 2GB"

Bully for you then.

Perhaps you are using a different front end to Google from me.

The first entry I see is a map from Google Maps.

Alternately go to http://maps.google.com/ and enter "yo sushi nottingham"

All things may be possible, but I doubt that someone has snuck a script
onto my machine which replaces all instances of Nottinghamshire with
Derbyshire, funny though it might be to certain unnamed fans of Derby
railway station.

Cheers,

-Stef