[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 19/08/2009 Food 'n' MORE deadly sins

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 11:43:26 UTC 2009

ForkBombFluf wrote:
> And now for something completely....  the same????
>
> Someone was a tad bit long-faced at having missed last months sushi
> adventure, so without further ado, this month will feature a final trip to
> Yo Sushi before their summer offer (and indeed summer itself!) ends.
>
> (note that we're starting a little later this time too)

Firstly, a good welcome to Ben. Hope we proved not to be as scary as the
other group congregating in other parts of the Pit.

And the "little later" proved to be our undoing for Yo Sushi... It was
full to 1.5x capacity! :-(

Try yet again (but earlier) before the offer ends?...

Instead, we wandered over to an old favourite before the days of the Big
Wok, none other than the now out-dated #1 Oriental Buffet. To my tastes,
it was good to try but perhaps unfortunately it is now rather too outdated.

Still a good do.

And from discussions, it sounds like there may well be other pockets of
Linux enthusiasts quietly doing their thing around Nottingham. All are
welcome on the maillist!

martin at ml1.co.uk