[Nottingham] Water cooled?

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:56:31 UTC 2009

now, that sir, is one amazing idea. Someone did it already and I've
suddenly had the incredibly stupid idea of doing it myself with the MP
box once I find a pair of processors:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/strip-fans,1203.html

I've even got the acrylic case with the requisite wall thickness to
withstand the pressure of eight gallons of oil.